The most important ingredient in a successful business web site is strategic alignment. Do you have it?
In a one-hour session, we can help you identify quick wins and areas of frustration for your visitors and customers. You’ll have most of a web marketing roadmap outlined in only one hour!
- Rates start at only $150
- Results could easily generate huge lift in revenue for business sites
- Only an hour of your time! (One hour minimum; can be longer if needed)
- You decide the format: in person or via conference call
- Get actionable takeaways: identify quick wins, reduce user/visitor frustration.
I can say with confidence and experience that [Kate O'Neill] is one of the smartest and most forward-thinking people in the interactive marketing space.
- Darren Johnson, Vice President- Test&Target Sales, Omniture
One-Person Business – $150/hr (1 hour minimum)
Doesn’t matter if you’re a freelancer, a consultant, a contractor, or some other kind of one-person show: if it’s only you, it’s only $150.
Small-to-Mid-Sized Business – $250/hr (1 hour minimum)
Bigger than 2 but smaller than 100 employees? You’re going to get a lot out of this service for only $250.
Large Business or Complex Web Properties – $500/hr (1 hour minimum)
100 employees or more? This is really the best deal going. Other consultants offer strategy at this level for upwards of $5,000/day. I’m offering a significantly lower cost, and for solid experience with companies like Netflix, HCA, Toshiba, Kaiser Permanente, Lexmark, Roche, and others.
Kate O’Neill’s experience has proven to be invaluable, efficient in the development to my start up project. I have recommended Kate to others and will continue to do so.
- Angela DeYoung, Designs by DeYoung