Marketing thrives on strategic alignment. Do you have it?
In a one-hour session, we can help you identify quick wins and areas of frustration for your visitors and customers. You could have a marketing roadmap outlined in only one hour!
- Entry-priced for small and start-up businesses, or any business wanting a quick start, at $500
- Implementing insights from reviews has generated huge lifts in revenue for previous clients
- Only an hour of your time! (One hour minimum; can be longer if needed)
- You decide the format: in person or via conference call
- Get actionable takeaways: identify quick wins, reduce user/visitor frustration.
At only $500, the results of implementing the insights could easily generate huge lift in revenue for business sites meaning tremendous ROI. This low-cost, short-time-commitment opportunity is intended for small and start-up businesses, or as a kickoff brainstorming with any size client to determine the best plan of action. In a one-hour session, one (or more, depending on availability) of our strategic consultants sits down in person or on a conference call with a client to review marketing strategy, look over their web presence together with them, asking questions and offering suggestions, focusing on identifying quick wins and reducing user/visitor frustration. The feedback from this service has been overwhelmingly positive.
Kate and the entire team at [meta]marketer are so easy to work with – they know their stuff and do a great job of explaining in an easy to understand kind of way.
- the marketing team at the Grand Ole Opry / Opry.com
I can say with confidence and experience that [Kate O'Neill] is one of the smartest and most forward-thinking people in the interactive marketing space.
- Darren Johnson, Vice President- Test&Target Sales, Omniture
Kate O’Neill’s experience has proven to be invaluable, efficient in the development to my start up project. I have recommended Kate to others and will continue to do so.
- Angela DeYoung, Designs by DeYoung